Season 4 Discussion Thread

Talk about whatever you see fit here. Which would be pretty much anything...

Moderator: Free Bagel

Mookie4ever

Post by Mookie4ever » Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:20 pm

congrats.

Well deserved.
"(dog fighting) can't be too bad of a crime."
"I don't know if he was fighting dogs or not, but it's his property, it's his dog..If that's what he wants to do, do it. I think people should mind their business.'' Clinton "Genius" Portis

Free Bagel
Site Admin

Post by Free Bagel » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:27 pm

Oh man, and of course my whole team goes absolutely nuts this week. ONE of you couldn't do that last week? Sjax, AJ, Calvin, and AD have 7 TDs combined before the 1pm games are even over.
dyNASTY overlord

Team Name: Micanopy Mudslides
AIM: Moyer9513

UNDFTD

Post by UNDFTD » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:00 am

Besides Pdubs Glorious dyNasty Championship, How many other Champs do we house?

Hey pdub...i was this close --><-- to prying Steve Smith away from you. Rrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!! Congrats again.

9th year homie money league. 12 teamer standard non-ppr start qb-2rb-2wr-flex-te-k-dst. 2nd notch on my belt.

Bragging line starts here

l______velvet_rope________l
Hollywood Hookers - UNDFTD
madominguez@gmail.com
818.808.2176 Text me for quicker response. Anytime.
yahoo im: madangry88

UNDFTD

Post by UNDFTD » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:04 am

Honarable mention to Blocky coming in and rocking the boat his 1st year in.

Addai bombs while Dangelo rockets his way up the dynasty charts. Dangerous combo should they both be hitting. Then Eli and Cutler are both coming into their own.
madominguez@gmail.com

Bonzai

Post by Bonzai » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:04 am

UNDFTD wrote:Besides Pdubs Glorious dyNasty Championship, How many other Champs do we house?

Hey pdub...i was this close --><-- to prying Steve Smith away from you. Rrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!! Congrats again.

9th year homie money league. 12 teamer standard non-ppr start qb-2rb-2wr-flex-te-k-dst. 2nd notch on my belt.

Thanks and congrats on yours.

I spent, what, 19 dd's to retain Smith? Looks like it was worth it.
The Newport Cobras

onnestabe

Post by onnestabe » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:48 pm

UNDFTD wrote:Besides Pdubs Glorious dyNasty Championship, How many other Champs do we house?

I won my other money league this year - 12 team standard, $50 buy-in, non-ppr, 2-player keeper (keeper value based on original round drafted), Start QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, K, DST.

My roster highlights were Brees kept as a 9th round pick, Roddy White drafted somewhere near round 7, Ravens DST picked up off FA before season started (still not sure how that happened - it's usually a competitive league). Late trade of SS, RBrown, and Cooley to get Plax, MJD, and Gonzalez. Dropped Plax for Antonio Bryant after the sweatpants incident. MJD, Gonzalez, and Bryant started every week in the playoffs for me and performed well. In addition to money for winning the league, I also won four weekly high-scoring prizes at $15 a pop to make my money back and then some before the playoffs even started. And I'm set up well for keepers with Brees in the 8th and MJD in the 3rd next year. If you can't tell, I'm really proud of this win. :D

So - do I get to pass the velvet rope? I will need to walk around the metal detector because I'm carrying four ninja stars and a battle axe hidden under my bathrobe for protection from the people who want to steal my fossil watch and maxed out credit card. :lol:
Hokkaido Bears - Konichiwa Bitches!

BMarks61

Post by BMarks61 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:14 am

I won my 10 team PPR keeper league this year led by Matt Cassel of all people. Of course Peterson/Barber/Steve Smith/Jennings/Royal helped
Team: Dallas WarDawgs

UNDFTD

Post by UNDFTD » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:14 pm

So - do I get to pass the velvet rope? I will need to walk around the metal detector because I'm carrying four ninja stars and a battle axe hidden under my bathrobe for protection from the people who want to steal my fossil watch and maxed out credit card. :lol:
"Where fantasy football champions come to play"

-dyNasty tag line?

Nice work. Looks like Drew Brees is locked in for at least 5 years. MJD's early keeper rankings place him in the top 5.

Sorry but real men don't wear watch's specifically "fossil" timepieces. Everything else is legal.
madominguez@gmail.com

UNDFTD

Post by UNDFTD » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:15 pm

BMarks61 wrote:I won my 10 team PPR keeper league this year led by Matt Cassel of all people. Of course Peterson/Barber/Steve Smith/Jennings/Royal helped
Congrats to you aswell. Barber was weak at the end of the season.
madominguez@gmail.com