Season 6 Discussion Thread

Talk about whatever you see fit here. Which would be pretty much anything...

Moderator: Free Bagel

Mookie4ever

Re: Season 6 Discussion Thread

Post by Mookie4ever » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:20 pm

Woooo Wallace!!

Seriously, I feel bad about the Wallace/Maclin for Moss deal. I really wish that Moss hadn't crapped out like this so that I could enjoy this without guilt.
"(dog fighting) can't be too bad of a crime."
"I don't know if he was fighting dogs or not, but it's his property, it's his dog..If that's what he wants to do, do it. I think people should mind their business.'' Clinton "Genius" Portis

Mookie4ever

Post by Mookie4ever » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:29 am

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone!
All I want for Christmas is a healthy MJD. I invited him over for Boxing Day breakfast. We're going to be toasting bagels :lol:
"I don't know if he was fighting dogs or not, but it's his property, it's his dog..If that's what he wants to do, do it. I think people should mind their business.'' Clinton "Genius" Portis

UNDFTD

Post by UNDFTD » Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:27 pm

hahaha

Dems fightin werds.

happy holidays.
Hollywood Hookers - UNDFTD
madominguez@gmail.com
818.808.2176 Text me for quicker response. Anytime.
yahoo im: madangry88

Mookie4ever

Post by Mookie4ever » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:45 am

Pretty lame finals. Bagel is playing like a crumpet and my team seems to want to do the bare minimum to win.
Let`s go LeSean!!

Free Bagel
Site Admin

Post by Free Bagel » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:48 am

Congrats on joining the two-time champs club Mookie. I figured with it being an American vs. a Canadian it was only fair to leave a few spots open for you.

Really though, I wish week 16 of the NFL season didn't always fall right around the holidays. It's like the one weekend a year that I can't reliably get to a PC. That's two years in a row I've had inactive players in my lineup for the championship. I had no idea Hernandez even had any injury issues (wth even happened to him?) and I managed to get a phone signal long enough on Sunday to read at around 2pm that AJ was a go for his 4pm game, only to see later that he ended up not playing.

With the team in need, it was great to see the rest of the guys crap the bed too. We averaged 125 pts/game this year and our season low was right around 90, which still would have been enough this week. Then we throw up a pathetic 56 in the championship game? That's twice in three years that's happened, coach Bagel is not pleased with his players.
dyNASTY overlord

Team Name: Micanopy Mudslides
AIM: Moyer9513

Mookie4ever

Post by Mookie4ever » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:36 pm

Are we allowed to trade now or is there some sort of offseason ban in place?

Let's do the rookie draft now!

Free Bagel
Site Admin

Post by Free Bagel » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:09 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:Are we allowed to trade now or is there some sort of offseason ban in place?
There aren't any restrictions or anything right now. We're in offseason rules, that means no contract cap, 7-day free agent bidding, etc.

I'm going through and updating the contracts and DDs now.
dyNASTY overlord

Team Name: Micanopy Mudslides
AIM: Moyer9513