Season 7

Talk about whatever you see fit here. Which would be pretty much anything...

Moderator: Free Bagel

Flux
Posts: 906
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:29 pm

Season 7

Post by Flux » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:41 am

:twisted:

I wish you all the worst of luck.
[img]http://www.clan-loh.com/dynasty/Rosters/FluxCapacitors.jpg[/img]

Free Bagel
Site Admin
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:53 pm

Re: Season 7

Post by Free Bagel » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:38 am

Good luck with those ACLs
dyNASTY overlord

Team Name: Micanopy Mudslides
AIM: Moyer9513

Flux
Posts: 906
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:29 pm

Re: Season 7

Post by Flux » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:10 am

Free Bagel wrote:Good luck with those ACLs
:(

This year I'm dealing with hammy's with Foster and Austin, and Manning being out kills Wayne and Clarks values. At least Benson got out of jail!

So...who wants to make some trades? I'm basically already out of it.
[img]http://www.clan-loh.com/dynasty/Rosters/FluxCapacitors.jpg[/img]

UNDFTD
Posts: 814
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:05 am

Re: Season 7

Post by UNDFTD » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:08 am

May all your injuries come true.
Hollywood Hookers - UNDFTD
madominguez@gmail.com
818.808.2176 Text me for quicker response. Anytime.
yahoo im: madangry88

UNDFTD
Posts: 814
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:05 am

Re: Season 7

Post by UNDFTD » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:09 am

Flux wrote:
Free Bagel wrote:Good luck with those ACLs
:(

This year I'm dealing with hammy's with Foster and Austin, and Manning being out kills Wayne and Clarks values. At least Benson got out of jail!

So...who wants to make some trades? I'm basically already out of it.

Congrats?
Hollywood Hookers - UNDFTD
madominguez@gmail.com
818.808.2176 Text me for quicker response. Anytime.
yahoo im: madangry88

Mookie4ever
Posts: 877
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:15 am

Re: Season 7

Post by Mookie4ever » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:03 am

First Place in the International Division once again!
I rock!!
"(dog fighting) can't be too bad of a crime."
"I don't know if he was fighting dogs or not, but it's his property, it's his dog..If that's what he wants to do, do it. I think people should mind their business.'' Clinton "Genius" Portis

Flux
Posts: 906
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:29 pm

Re: Season 7

Post by Flux » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:20 pm

United division dominating...can you move me to the International division, that seems pretty easy to win.
[img]http://www.clan-loh.com/dynasty/Rosters/FluxCapacitors.jpg[/img]

Mookie4ever
Posts: 877
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:15 am

Re: Season 7

Post by Mookie4ever » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:21 pm

United division sucks. The best RB in that division is Danny Woodhead and with the exception of AJ Green every receiver is in his 40s. Once the season is five games old Welker will be back to 2 yd dump offs and Wayne, Mason, Steve Smith, Jennings etc will be thinking about joining Moss in retirement.
"(dog fighting) can't be too bad of a crime."
"I don't know if he was fighting dogs or not, but it's his property, it's his dog..If that's what he wants to do, do it. I think people should mind their business.'' Clinton "Genius" Portis

Flux
Posts: 906
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:29 pm

Re: Season 7

Post by Flux » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:35 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:United division sucks. The best RB in that division is Danny Woodhead and with the exception of AJ Green every receiver is in his 40s. Once the season is five games old Welker will be back to 2 yd dump offs and Wayne, Mason, Steve Smith, Jennings etc will be thinking about joining Moss in retirement.
lol - I'm gussing you didn't even look at the rosters...nor do you have a very good baseline for age. Perhaps the Canadian conversion is throwing you off, but 30 and 40 are a big difference here in the US.

PS - awesome "All-Play Record" there Mook :D
[img]http://www.clan-loh.com/dynasty/Rosters/FluxCapacitors.jpg[/img]

Mookie4ever
Posts: 877
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:15 am

Re: Season 7

Post by Mookie4ever » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:57 pm

Flux wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:United division sucks. The best RB in that division is Danny Woodhead and with the exception of AJ Green every receiver is in his 40s. Once the season is five games old Welker will be back to 2 yd dump offs and Wayne, Mason, Steve Smith, Jennings etc will be thinking about joining Moss in retirement.
lol - I'm gussing you didn't even look at the rosters...nor do you have a very good baseline for age. Perhaps the Canadian conversion is throwing you off, but 30 and 40 are a big difference here in the US.

PS - awesome "All-Play Record" there Mook :D

I don't let reality interfere with my rants.

Do you mean to tell me that Mason's not 50? Jennings must be receiving an old age pension.

btw - I'm in first place in my division. Well on my way to defending my championship. Even though converting it to Canadian will shrink the pot somewhat I'll still take it.
"(dog fighting) can't be too bad of a crime."
"I don't know if he was fighting dogs or not, but it's his property, it's his dog..If that's what he wants to do, do it. I think people should mind their business.'' Clinton "Genius" Portis

Flux
Posts: 906
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:29 pm

Re: Season 7

Post by Flux » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:06 pm

I don't care much about players that aren't on my team...but yeah Mason is old. Jennings is only 28 though :roll:

And I don't know what you are looking at, but having the lowest point total in the league doesn't put you in first of your division. Even if you are tied with the "best" record, tie-breakers crush you.

I hope you are just fishing here...
[img]http://www.clan-loh.com/dynasty/Rosters/FluxCapacitors.jpg[/img]

ShoelessJoe
Posts: 982
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:42 am
Location: New York, NY
Contact:

Re: Season 7

Post by ShoelessJoe » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:43 pm

It looks like the ACL bug has chosen Undefeated to be his target this year.
Team: Colombian Dealers
EMail: BMoy51@gmail.com

UNDFTD
Posts: 814
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:05 am

Re: Season 7

Post by UNDFTD » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Jamaal Charles officially on the trade block.

1. Mikel Leshoure - ACL -OTB
2. Jamaal Charles - ACL - OTB
3. Nate Kaeding - ACL - OTB

ACL soon to be torn list; soon to be OTB
4. Knowshon Moreno -
5. Brandon Marshall - Personality Disorder - Stab wound survivor

Honorable mention:
6. Chris Henry - How many owners can say they carried a dead person to cut costs. Salary Cap survivor. Just wanted to throw this fact out there. Can you tell I am proud?

Highly likely to miss a start or two or three
7. Stafford - I carried Alex Smith. Period.
8. Matt Schaub - Lives and dies in the pocket.

Make me an offer. I am feeling frisky!
Hollywood Hookers - UNDFTD
madominguez@gmail.com
818.808.2176 Text me for quicker response. Anytime.
yahoo im: madangry88

Mookie4ever
Posts: 877
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:15 am

Re: Season 7

Post by Mookie4ever » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:04 pm

MFL has the Hokkaido Bears as 20.5 point favourites against me this week. That's just nuts.

Anyone want to bet? I'll take the Mookies +20.5 points.
"(dog fighting) can't be too bad of a crime."
"I don't know if he was fighting dogs or not, but it's his property, it's his dog..If that's what he wants to do, do it. I think people should mind their business.'' Clinton "Genius" Portis

UNDFTD
Posts: 814
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:05 am

Re: Season 7

Post by UNDFTD » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:19 am

I'll buy that for a dollar.

.5 over/under number of players tear their ACL on my team.
Hollywood Hookers - UNDFTD
madominguez@gmail.com
818.808.2176 Text me for quicker response. Anytime.
yahoo im: madangry88

Post Reply