Post Draft Roster Rankings

The official draft room for the league's inaugural draft to fill everyone's team

Moderator: Free Bagel

Free Bagel
Site Admin

Post by Free Bagel » Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:21 pm

MCG321 wrote:
Free Bagel wrote:I tend to think that Driver was a good player to target in that he seems to be pretty undervalued. But wasn't his ADP around like round 10 or 12? He wasn't even on my radar yet personally, so I think he could've been had much later.
Driver's ADP: 6.01

:D
In dynasty drafts?

I see it listed as 9.05 in zealots dynasty leagues.
dyNASTY overlord

Team Name: Micanopy Mudslides
AIM: Moyer9513

kensat30

Post by kensat30 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:58 pm

I like the comments Bagel, interesting read.

I can pretty much entirely agree with the review for my team, including Driver being my worst pick. I actually think he was pretty good value at that point in the draft considering our contract structure, but it was way too early for me to be taking a #3 WR. I really like Javon Walker's talents, but considering where he went in the draft compared to Driver with his holduot situation and all, and then for him to be someone else's "best value"... I'm kinda stumped there.

Luckily QB value fell like a rock and I was able to solidify that position... but I wasn't able to jump on any RB value at all. I'm pretty much betting the house that one of Bell/Caddy will be a very solid RB for me this season. But I'm not exactly expecting my team to be sporting a RB in the flex position for the majority of the season.
Team: Brentwood Beavers
Email: kensat30@hotmail.com

Free Bagel
Site Admin

Post by Free Bagel » Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:04 am

Bump ;)
dyNASTY overlord

Mookie4ever

Post by Mookie4ever » Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:48 pm

Going back over the best pick/worst pict - you would have done better reversing most of them :lol:
"(dog fighting) can't be too bad of a crime."
"I don't know if he was fighting dogs or not, but it's his property, it's his dog..If that's what he wants to do, do it. I think people should mind their business.'' Clinton "Genius" Portis

Free Bagel
Site Admin

Post by Free Bagel » Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:10 am

Heh, at least I got Eric Johnson and Joey Harrington right...
dyNASTY overlord